- Attend regularly. Dance is a progressive study and each class depends on all of its members.
- Be on time.
- Limit talking during class to lesson related topics.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed in class – water only.
- Respectful behavior is required at all times.
Class Policies and Procedures
- Uniform is mandatory
- Hair must be tied back off face and neck
- No eating or gum chewing
- Be on time and ready to participate
- Limit jewelry
- Limit talking during class
- Label all your belongings. We recommend a labeled dance bag to carry all belongings
- Respectful behavior is required at all times. Disruptive students will be required to leave class & wait in the lobby
- Check Lost & Found for any missing items. TPDC is not responsible for lost belongings
- In fairness to all students, poor attendance may result in your ineligibility to participate in class and/or recitals
- All students are invited to participate in an end of season recital. Separate costume invoices will be mailed home in October.