Remember – each class depends on all of its members! If you withdraw your child from any programs a two week written notice is required. After providing written notice you are not liable for the next month’s tuition.
- Insufficient registration may require a schedule change, cancellation or condensing of similar classes. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed classes due to illness, injury, foul weather or vacation. Classes can be made up by taking an equivalent class.
- Excessive Absenteeism – In fairness to all students, poor attendance may result in your ineligibility to continue with your class and/or participate in recitals.
Important Reminders To Parents
- Please report student absences. Students may make up missed classes by taking an equivalent class. No refunds are issued for missed classes.
- All children must remain in the building until transportation arrives.
- Monthly payments are due the first of each month. Payments received after the 10th will incur a $10 late fee. Class change requests after October 1st will incur a $20.00 fee.
- In case of inclement weather, a message will be left on our answering machine at 973-376-2111.
- Please check bulletin board at front desk for Calendar of Events and information.
- Separate costume invoices will be mailed home in November and all payments are due by December 1st.
- No tuition refunds for students withdrawing after November 1st.
TPDC’s Dress Code is strictly enforced! Our dress code promotes uniformity and discipline – all of which contributes to a positive learning environment. Students must wear appropriate uniforms to all dance classes. Please see dress code for details.
For your convenience all uniforms and shoes are available at our boutique – BODYWORX ETC.